- I’m bored with my job-what’s next?
- Everyone is downsizing-how do I stay employed?
- How do I find my dream job? Am I being paid enough?
- Am I experiencing a mid-career crisis?
Whether you are an executive or midway through your career, these questions may have crossed your mind at some point or other. In today’s hire-and-fire environment where nothing is certain, no job is retrenchment proof and no one is indispensable-not even CEOs. So how do you prepare yourself for such a future?
The answer is by having a Career Strategy™. This book teaches what you were never taught in school and is filled with useful advice and real-life stories from executives who have successfully negotiated their own careers.
You will learn how to:
- develop your own Career Strategy™
- craft your own Career Story™
- Career Pivot™ into a different industry
- write a CV that hiring managers want to read
- ace that all-important job interview
- leverage online media in your job search
Humorous and easy to read, this useful book will give you that edge in finding a fulfilling career.
Who this book is for:
- If you are an undergraduate, this is an ideal primer for career planning. It will help you to achieve success in your future career.
- If you are in your early thirties, this will discuss the factors affecting your marketability and help you to start planning for the future. It also further identifies career speed bumps and potholes to avoid.
- If you are in your early forties, this will help you to develop a personalised Career Strategy to stay relevant for the next half of your career. Learn how to successfully reinvent your career by leveraging on your Career Pivots into different industries or functions.
- If you are in your fifties, this book provides a framework for you to attach your own career experiences, useful for mentoring your staff about their own career moves.
So hurry, grab your copy today!